Policy statements are maintained on a wide variety of pastoral issues and aspects of School life. These serve to indicate good practice and outline procedures to provide guidance for all staff and parents.
Policies are drawn up in line with the Department of Education recommendations and requirements and are reviewed regularly. Anyone wishing to obtain a School policy should go to the School Information section on the home page of this website.
Parents who wish to discuss any aspect of School’s pastoral policies should contact Vice Principal responsible for pastoral care, Miss L Heggarty.
Policies available in School are:
- Acceptable Use of Mobile Phones (including other electronic devices)
- Acceptable Use of Network and Internet Policy
- Administration of Medicines Policy
- Annual Report 2011 - 2012
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Appearance Code 2013 - 2014
- Assessment Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Controlled Assessment Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Drugs Policy
- Learning and Teaching Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Promotion of a Healthy Lifestyle Policy
- Relationships and Sexuality Education Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Special Education Needs and Inclusion Policy
- Staff Development Policy
- Student Finance Information