Aims & Values
Friends’ School owes its continuity and stability to its foundation by the Religious Society of Friends. Therefore each individual is valued as of equal standing before God and a sense of social awareness is encouraged through service to others.
Our aim is to provide an environment in which pupils, staff and parents are committed to the idea of excellence within a caring, supportive community.
• to enable all pupils to develop their academic potential and interests to the fullest extent.
• to provide a broad and balanced curriculum relevant to the needs of our pupils.
• to foster the self-esteem of pupils and staff.
• to encourage the moral and spiritual development of our pupils.
• to establish a partnership between the School, the parents and the local community.
• to prepare pupils for adult life